This tool helps creating tiny SVG files using mouse and keyboard.
- Press C and click two points (center + radius) to add a Circle.
- Press E and click two points (center + radii) to add an Ellipse.
- Press R and click two points (top-left + bottom-right) to add a Rectangle.
- Press P and click a point to start a new path, then:
* Press M and click a point to Move to a new position.
* Press L and click a point to trace a Line to a new position.
* Press B and click 3 points (destination point + 2 control points) to trace a Bezier Curve.
* Press Q and click 2 points (destination point + control point) to trace a Quadratic Curve.
* Press A and click 2 points (destination point + radii) + press 0, 1, 2 or 3 to trace an arc.
* Press Z to close and end the current path.
* Press C, E, R or P to end the current path and start a new shape.
Paste valid SVG data in the textbox (or edit it) and press the Load button to load it.